The Tudor House bed and breakfast is situated on Plymouth’s famous Hoe and offers all modern facilities for the discerning traveller.
Paul and Leslie are here to welcome old and new customers and will be pleased to make your stay, as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. We pride ourselves on our friendly service, clean and comfortable rooms and superb breakfast. Breakfasts include fresh fruit salad , yoghurts, cereals and wonderful cooked to order breakfasts.
Plymouth is the perfect destination for anyone wanting to combine a city break at the water’s edge and an escape to the country.
We are only minutes away from the Plymouth water front, the Channel ferry port, bus and railway stations and the city centre with its theatres and shops.
- Prime city centre location
- Close to the Theatre Royal
- Walking distance for all “night life”
- Perfect for business, shopping and leisure
- All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities
- TV and free wireless internet in all rooms
- The Tudor House has endeavoured to ensure that the information supplied by our website is accurate and current. We cannot accept any liability for omissions or inaccuracies that may occur.
- We are happy to Store Push Bikes and Motor Bikes in our secure Garage and lockable Courtyard at the rear of our Guest House. Unfortunately this does not include cars due to space restrictions.
- For further details and Better rates please contact us directly.
If you have a comment about our website, please feel free to e-mail, telephone or via our contact page.